Abstract & paper Submission
Online submission had been closed since February 10, 2012.
All submissions will be reviewed by SC, the notification letter will be sent out soon by the end of February or early March by email.
Please be aware that you had carefully read and understood the information on the page of Call for abstract & paper.
Abstract Formatting Guidelines
Adhere to the following when preparing your Abstract file. The file will be uploaded to the abstract system once you have gone through the submission process:
- Review the Sample Abstract (in MS-Word Format or PDF format) prior to preparing your submissions.
- Abstracts should be composed in PDF format and upload via Online Submission System.
- Abstracts submissions are to ONLY contain text, formulas and symbols.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words.
- Use bold 14 point, Times Roman Font for the title.
- Use 10 point, Times Roman Font for author, affiliation and text.
- Use 10 point, Symbol Font for symbols.
- If embedding formulas, keep the text size at 8 point.
- Use full justification in the document
- Do not place hard returns at the end of each line in your abstract text. Let the text wrap to the next line.
- Do not use 'headers' or 'footers'.
- Add a conflict of interest statement if applicable.
Paper Formatting Guidelines
The minimum length of a paper is 2 and the total length is limited to 4 pages. Papers exceeding 4 pages or less 2 pages will NOT be considered, regardless of the technical quality. The final versions for the proceedings have to be submitted as Word document and also in PDF format.
It is required to use the WC 2012 Paper Template for preparing the manuscript but you can also use the LaTeX Template (if you use the LaTeX Template, convert the file into PDF format before uploading)
Online Submission System
- Using Online Submission System requires logging in first. If you already have an account, enter your email address and password in the fields on the form on the Online Submission home page.
- If you do not know whether you have an account on this Online Submission System, try entering your email address and click “check” to make sure if your account had been created or not.
- If you do not yet have an account on the Online Submission System, click on the link there to "create new account".
Submit your Paper
- After logging in to Online Submission System you will have to follow the instruction listed on the submission form.
- After you return to your Submission homepage, you will see your submission information. If you click on the paper number, you will see the paper details. If you click “Edit ", you will have chance to modify (add, delete) all your submission information.
- From your Online Submission homepage, you can see the status of your paper.
- Before the deadline of submission, you may edit your submission by login the Online Submission System.
Revising your Paper or Account
- After you have submitted your paper you can revise your submission at any time before the final deadline: January 7, 2012
- To revise your submission, sign in the Online Submission System. Edit your existing submission record as same way you did already for the previous version. Please DO remember to ERASE previous uploaded file(s) before uploading revised file.
- Please do not instead register and submit the new version as if it were a separate new paper, since this will duplicate the paper submission records.
Paper submission is available now, and will be closed at January 7, 2012
Abstract submission system was closed on February 10, 2012
Sponsors of WC2012